The DATAMARK validation features a geospatial cloud-hosted, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application that acts as a robust QA/QC toolset.
The DATAMARK Editor features a cloud-hosted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) web editing application engineered specifically to support those responsible for maintaining the source location data required for NG9-1-1 systems.
- SaaS Solution – No need to purchase additional GIS software licenses or maintain hardware.
- Built on the robust Esri ArcGIS Enterprise platform.
- Integrated 1Spatial data validation engine for quick and easy data manipulation.
- DATAMARK highly experienced team of data scientists actively work with and educate the public safety community and others integral to the implementation of NG9-1-1.
- Validates data using 38 unique validation checks, including the interrelationship between data layers.
- Includes MSAG and ALI comparisons.
- Includes address points, road centerlines, PSAP boundaries, provisioning boundaries and emergency service boundaries.
- Customizable user access (mark observations, editor of data, administrator).
- Comprehensive support and training.
Click here to download the DATAMARK services data sheet for more information.
Mapping interface with fishbone analysis.