Validate and Aggregate GIS, MSAG, and ALI Data, identify spatial anomalies and discrepancies within datasets, and run on-demand quality control checks.
Enables users to create, maintain, update, validate, and export GIS data with Web-based editing (no additional licenses or hardware required).
Consolidate GIS data from multiple jurisdictions into a single database, perform cross-jurisdictional validations, collaboratively manage anomalies, and standardize datasets across platforms (E9-1-1, CAD, etc.)
- SaaS Solution – No need to purchase additional GIS software licenses or maintain hardware.
- Built on the robust Esri ArcGIS Enterprise platform.
- Integrated 1Spatial data validation engine for quick and easy data manipulation.
- DATAMARK highly experienced team of data scientists actively work with and educate the public safety community and others integral to the implementation of NG9-1-1.
- Validates data using 35+ unique validation categories, including the relationship between data layers.
- Includes MSAG and ALI comparisons.
- Includes address points, road centerlines, PSAP boundaries, provisioning boundaries and emergency service boundaries.
- Customizable user access (mark observations, editor of data, administrator).
- Comprehensive support and training.
Click here to download the DATAMARK VEP cut sheet for more information.
Mapping interface with fishbone analysis.