NENA 2019 Activities
NENA 2019 kicks off in Orlando later this week and DATAMARK is participating in and hosting a variety of activities at the conference. These are all great opportunities to meet with our public safety and emergency communications professionals and have your questions answered about the transition to next-generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1) and public safety GIS.
Here is the complete list of where you’ll find members of the DATAMARK team at the conference – we hope to see you there:
Friday, June 14th
- 9:30 am–6:00 pm: Addressing for NG9-1-1 Pre-Conference Workshop
Designed for non-GIS professionals, Jeff Ledbetter, GISP, ENP and Keri Brennan, GISP will provide an overview of addressing basics, how addressing in NG9-1-1 is different from E9-1-1, current and future addressing standards, data-maintenance best practices, and quality control methodologies.
Saturday, June 15th
- 7:15–9:30 pm: NENA Kick-Off Celebration, Coquina Lawn – Gaylord Palms Resort
Sunday, June 16th
- 8:00–9:00 am: Regional Breakfasts with local DATAMARK experts
- West Region – Steve Bein, Jason Bivens, Lisa Caldwell, Sandy Dyre, Jeff Ledbetter
- Southeast Region – Ekaterina Fitos, Natalie Lee, Bob Murphy
- Northeastern Region – Ashely Buzzeo, Marty Miner, Jerry Stewart
- North Central Region – Keri Brennan
- 11:00 am–2:30 pm: Exhibit Hall, Booth #211, Live demonstrations of DATAMARK VEP offered every 30 minutes: Register
- 2:30–4:00 pm: Private Sessions at Booth #211, Expo Hall, Registration required by June 17
- 2:30–3:00 pm: “Overcoming GIS data challenges on your journey to NG9-1-1 data readiness” (Problem-based demos & discussion)
- 3:00–3:30 pm: “Supporting NG9-1-1 and All Other Local Needs” (Facilitated discussion3:30–4:00 pm: “Hide and seek: Finding NG9-1-1 GIS funding” (Finding alternative funding for GIS & partnership opportunities)
- Local craft beers and appetizers served during all sessions
- 4:00–6:00 pm: Exhibit Hall, Booth #211, Live demonstrations of DATAMARK VEP offered every 30 minutes: Register
- 5:00–6:00 pm: Exhibit Hall Happy Hour – stop by our booth for an informal chat!
Monday, June 17th
- 9:15–10:45 am: Coffee & Donuts, Booth #211
- 9:15 am–4:00 pm: Exhibit Hall, Booth #211, Live demonstrations of DATAMARK VEP offered every 30 minutes: Register
Tuesday, June 18th
- 12:30–2:45 pm: Board Installation Lunch & Keynote Session
- 5:30–8:30 pm: Closing Celebration
To schedule a meeting with one of our public safety or GIS experts at NENA 2019, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.